Salisbury Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident in the Salisbury area, you may be looking for a Salisbury car accident lawyer.
The auto accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We handle all aspects of cases involving injuries from auto accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Moped accidents
- Uber / Lyft accidents
- Boat accidents
- Hit and run accidents
Our personal injury lawyers have nearly 200 years of collective experience serving clients in North Carolina. We are very familiar with Salisbury and the greater Charlotte area and fight tirelessly for justice for victims injured due to someone else’s negligence.
You may have a case for a personal injury claim or lawsuit, and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
For a FREE case review with our legal team, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any upfront cost and there is no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from Wake Forest Law School in nearby Winston-Salem in 1985 and has been serving injury victims in North Carolina ever since.
“We’re very familiar with Salisbury and greater Charlotte and committed to getting justice for accident victims in the area.” -Gene Riddle
What can an attorney do for me after an auto accident?
Many people associate lawyers with trial, and while that may be appropriate for your specific case, a Riddle & Brantley car accident lawyer can actually assist with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, including:
- Accident scene investigation
- Accident reconstruction by expert witnesses
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company and authorities
- Communicating with local law enforcement
- Helping you make affordable payment arrangements with medical providers
- Filing claims paperwork and other forms
- Assisting with workers’ compensation claims
- Conducting depositions
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Filing a lawsuit
- Preparing briefs and other court filings
- Setting up trusts for continuing care
- And much, much more
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, the first thing to do is call 911 and seek immediate medical attention. Not only does this ensure your health, safety and well-being, but medical records play an important part in most injury claims and lawsuits.
After seeking medical attention for any injuries, contact a personal injury attorney with experience representing auto accident victims in Salisbury.
Riddle & Brantley attorneys know the law in North Carolina and fight tirelessly for justice for our clients.
For a FREE consultation and case review, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the quick and easy form below.
The consultation is free and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case and you recover financial compensation. Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team.
We would love to help if we can.
Justice for Salisbury and North Carolina
Salisbury is a fast-growing area in the Piedmont region, and nearly 35,000 people call the city home according to the US Census Bureau. Salisbury is home to the headquarters of Cheerwine, maker of the synonymous popular North Carolina soft drink, and Food Lion, a regional supermarket.
As part of the Charlotte metropolitan area, Salisbury is divided by the busy I-85 interstate and accidents are unfortunately common. 4 people were killed in motor vehicle accidents in Salisbury in 2017 alone.
Auto accidents can be traumatic and the consequences can last a lifetime. Anyone injured due to someone else’s negligence deserves justice.
Riddle & Brantley represents clients who have suffered all types of injury in auto accidents, including:
- Fractures, including compound fractures
- Cuts and scrapes
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Loss of limb(s)
- Injuries resulting in amputation
- Emotional trauma including PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And many more…
Since 1985, our car accident attorneys have served thousands of victims across North Carolina, including many in the Salisbury area.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, please call 1-800-525-7111. We will review your case for free, and make a recommendation as to how to pursue your injury claim.
A Track Record of Success
Our car accident lawyers are proud to have obtained many successful judgments and settlements on behalf of our deserving clients, including:
- Truck Accident | $5,450,000 — A family of four was tragically killed when their vehicle was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer on a busy North Carolina highway. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon immediately jumped into action, organizing a comprehensive accident investigation and filing suit. Following mediation, Riddle & Dixon won a settlement from the involved insurance companies totaling $5.45 million. Separate litigation against a pavement marking company implicated in the accident remains pending.
- Auto Accident | $2,250,000 — A company truck crossed the center line and collided head-on with another vehicle, instantly killing both drivers. When the mother of the deceased contacted managing partner Gene Riddle, he immediately took the case, directing a thorough investigation of the accident. Through subsequence mediation, a settlement of $2,250,000 was obtained on behalf of the client.
- Motorcycle Accident | $1,000,000 — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a client who was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle and suffered serious injuries after another vehicle made an illegal turn and caused an accident. The driver was charged with the accident and our civil action ultimately resulted in a $1 million settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company, representing the limits of the policy in question.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
The words of our clients also speak for the quality of our work. Take a look at what a few of our recent clients had to say about working with Riddle & Brantley:
“I will always be thankful because this settlement changed me and my family’s lives. Thank you for a job very professionally done.”
“I came to Riddle & Brantley looking for justice. From step one to finish, they were 100% helpful.”
“I am very pleased and satisfied with the way everything went and will recommend the firm to anyone, anywhere, because they have done a great job.”
Looking for a Salisbury car accident lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in a Salisbury-area auto accident and someone else is responsible, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
Our nine attorneys have extensive experience representing car, truck and motorcycle accident victims in Salisbury and would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation, please call us at 1-800-525-7111. We will review your case and make a recommendation as to how to pursue your injury claim.
If we cannot help for any reason, we’ll do our best to connect you with someone who can.
Our car accident lawyers with experience in Salisbury are ready to help.
Please contact us today at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.