Shelby Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a Shelby NC truck accident? The consequences of a truck accident can last a lifetime and you may be entitled to compensation. If you’re looking for a Shelby truck accident lawyer, consider the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
Since 1985, our truck accident lawyers have been fighting for injured North Carolinians. We serve clients in the Shelby area as well as greater North Carolina, and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer handling cases in Shelby NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer evaluate your injury claim.
“Riddle & Brantley is a version of the Legal Dream Team.”
–Elizabeth Ramos, Riddle & Brantley client
Truck Accident Attorneys Serving Shelby and Greater NC
In addition to serving Shelby NC, our truck accident lawyers handle all types of cases throughout the nearby area, including Gastonia, Hickory, Morganton and Marion. In cases involving disabling injuries, our Social Security disability lawyers are available to help file a claim or appeal a denial for disability benefits.
When you’re injured in a truck accident on the job, our work injury lawyers are available to help, as well.
We have experience handling all kinds of truck and other motor vehicle accidents in the Shelby area, including:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Moped accidents
- Boat accidents
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text or even video conference, and we can come directly to you if it’s more convenient. No in-person visit is necessary to get started on your case.
Don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact a truck accident attorney, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Research shows that, on average, those who hire an injury attorney to represent them in their claim receive 30 percent more in compensation than those who represent themselves.
We understand what you’re going through and you don’t need to do this alone.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced NC truck accident lawyer review your case in Shelby, North Carolina.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Our car accident lawyers have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we strive to treat every client like family. Providing excellent client service is our highest priority and we’re proud of the words our clients use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” –Melissa C.
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” –Tonya Taylor
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” -R. Colley
“I would not have won my case without the help of my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Shelby or greater NC, our truck accident lawyers have experience handling these complex cases and we are ready to help however we can.
In more than 30 years handling these cases, we’ve secured many significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of truck accident injury victims, including:
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — In one of the most heartbreaking cases our attorneys have ever handled, we represented the surviving loved ones of a family of four that was tragically killed in a major highway crash involving several tractor-trailers. We investigated the accident and proved liability, and filed multiple lawsuits, securing more than $9 million in total compensation in separate settlements. The case was led by attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle.
- $2,250,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice for a young woman who was instantly killed when a truck crossed the center line and hit her head-on. We partnered with attorney David Kirby of Kirby Edwards in the matter, investigated the accident and advised defense counsel of our intent to file suit. The claim settled at mediation for $2.25 million in total compensation.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — We represented a client who suffered extensive injuries — including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee — when hit by a truck. We worked out settlements with the truck insurance company and the workers’ comp carrier, totaling $1.8 million in compensation for the deserving victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve been injured in a Shelby NC area truck accident, call our experienced truck accident lawyers at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
There is no obligation and we only get paid if we win and you receive financial compensation.
You deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Justice Counts for victims of truck accidents in Shelby and greater North Carolina.
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, don’t wait — the longer you wait to call an attorney, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you and your loved ones need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let a truck accident lawyer handling cases in Shelby NC review your claim and advise you on your legal options.
You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help you get the justice you deserve.