Stallings Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a Stallings-area truck or tractor-trailer accident, you may be looking for a Stallings truck accident lawyer to help with your case. You may be entitled to financial compensation, and Justice Counts for you and your loved ones.
The experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving truck accident victims for more than three decades and we are ready to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Stallings and greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your potential claim or lawsuit. If your truck accident injury in Stallings is due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation, and the car accident lawyers serving Stallings at Riddle & Brantley can help.
“I would not have won my case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
What Our Clients Are Saying
At Riddle & Brantley we strive to make the client feel like family and we pride ourselves on offering outstanding client service.
We’re proud of the words our valued clients use to describe their experience with Riddle & Brantley attorneys and staff. Recent testimonials include:
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
Truck Accident Settlements and Judgments
Client testimonials are just one measure of our success, however. We’re also proud of the record of success we’ve established in fighting for justice for truck accident victims over the last three decades, including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Our clients brought lawsuits against several parties implicated in the death of a family of four, after they collided with multiple tractor-trailers on a busy NC interstate. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon organized a comprehensive investigation and proved liability. We filed multiple lawsuits and Dixon was able to negotiate multiple settlements totaling $9.45 million for surviving family members.
- $2,000,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — An elderly woman was ultimately killed as a result of injuries suffered in a major crash involving an 18-wheeler. We were hired by her surviving sons and organized a thorough investigation. An outside expert we hired helped prove liability and defense counsel agreed to mediation, where we ultimately secured $2 million in total compensation.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident / Pedestrian Accident — We fought for justice on behalf of a woman who was struck and injured by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. She sustained multiple fractures and other injuries. We hired an accident reconstructionist to assist our team in proving liability and ultimately secured $1.8 million on her behalf. Attorneys Gene Riddle and late attorney Gene Jenkins handled the manner.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Award-Winning Truck Accident Lawyers Serving Stallings NC
In more than three decades serving North Carolinians injured in truck accidents (including many in the Stallings area), we’ve secured many five, six and even seven figure judgments and settlements on our clients’ behalf (see disclaimer above).
Our team is led by attorney Gene Riddle, who has been recognized by Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and Super Lawyers. He also maintains the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s top rating for attorneys. He is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
We know the law in North Carolina and know how insurance companies work. They have many “tricks” they use to try and avoid paying your claim, and we know how to negotiate and hold them accountable.
“Insurance companies will often stop at nothing to pay as little as possible on your truck accident injury claim. We know how to handle them.”
–Gene Riddle, truck accident lawyer serving Stallings, North Carolina
Our team of truck accident lawyers serving Stallings NC is backed by an in-house team of investigators who have experience handling even the most complex truck and tractor-trailer accidents.
Our investigators can:
- Identify, document and preserve important crash scene evidence
- Identify and interview potential witnesses
- Bring in outside experts, like accident reconstructionists and truck safety experts, to help prove liability
- Obtain the official accident report
- And much, much more…
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Stallings and greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your Stallings truck accident injuries.
In cases involving injuries suffered while on the job, we can help with your workers’ compensation claim. Our Stallings disability lawyers can also help with your claim or appeal for Social Security disability if your injuries result in long-term disability.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation today.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence in Stallings-area truck accidents, and our attorneys would love to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.