Boone Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a Boone truck accident? Was someone else at fault? If so, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation and you may be looking for a Boone truck accident lawyer to help you seek justice.
The experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Boone area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer serving Boone NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
If for any reason we’re not able to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with a resource that can. That’s our promise to you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a truck accident lawyer handling cases in Boone and surrounding North Carolina. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
Justice for Boone
Boone is located at the crossroads of several major North Carolina highways and truck accidents are unfortunately common. US-321 and US-421 run together in Boone, and in 2018 the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reported 774 auto accidents in the city, 151 of which resulted in injury.
If you’ve been injured in a Boone-area truck or tractor-trailer accident, you deserve justice and you may be entitled to significant compensation. Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with an experienced NC truck accident attorney serving clients in Boone and western North Carolina.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you in your case.
We believe Justice Counts for those injured due to someone else’s negligence. Nothing can make up for injuries suffered in a truck accident, but we can help you seek justice by filing a claim or lawsuit.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced NC truck accident lawyer handling cases in Boone and western North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
No win, no fee. It’s as simple as that.
Results for Victims of Truck Accidents in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving clients in the Boone area and greater North Carolina, Riddle & Brantley has secured many significant settlements and judgments on behalf of our deserving clients who have been injured in truck and tractor-trailer accidents.
Recent wins include:
- $2,250,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle fought on behalf of surviving loved ones after a young woman was killed in a head-on collision when a heavy truck crossed the center line. We organized a thorough accident investigation, proved liability and negotiated a $2.25 million total settlement. Attorney David Kirby with Kirby Edwards assisted in the matter.
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Our attorneys fought for justice after a family of four was tragically killed in a major accident involving several tractor-trailers. We fought tirelessly in the case, even subpoenaing traffic data from Google Maps as part of our investigation. Ultimately we were able to secure more than $9 million in total compensation as part of multiple settlements.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a client who lost his left leg below the knee as a result of a severe crash involving a heavy truck. We negotiated settlements with both the truck insurance company and workers’ comp carrier for total compensation of $1.8 million.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Boone or western NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent client service and strive to treat every client like family.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
There’s no shortage of truck accident lawyers to choose from for your case. However, at Riddle & Brantley we’re proud of the way our clients describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
Our team is led by award-winning personal injury lawyer Gene Riddle, who has been recognized by such organizations as Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Super Lawyers, and The National Association of Distinguished Counsel. Gene maintains a top-tier rating of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell and was awarded the Litigator Award in 2014 (see disclaimer below).
We have investigators on staff to help collect and preserve evidence, identify and interview potential witnesses, dispute accident reports if necessary, and prove liability in your case. We frequently bring in expert witnesses like accident reconstructionists and authorities on truck safety, as well.
Truck accident injury cases can be complex, time-consuming and stressful. You don’t have to go through it alone. Let us help.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer handling cases in Boone NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Justice Counts for those hurt due to someone else’s negligence and we would love to help you if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.