FedEx Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in an accident involving a FedEx delivery truck or tractor-trailer? You may be entitled to compensation if the accident was due to someone else’s negligence and our FedEx truck accident lawyers can help.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Reach out to Riddle & Brantley for expert guidance on a wide range of truck accident lawsuits.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
FedEx Truck Accidents in North Carolina
Roadways are heavily trafficked by delivery trucks, including FedEx tractor-trailers and other trucks. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), in 2018, FedEx had more than 32,000 trucks in its fleet, including thousands of tractor-trailers.
These delivery trucks and tractor-trailers traveled more than 900,000 miles in 2018, and hundreds of FedEx truck accidents were reported, including 12 fatal crashes and 144 accidents resulting in injury.
Common Causes of FedEx Truck Accidents
Many factors can contribute to FedEx truck accidents, including:
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Hours of service violations
- Driving while intoxicated
- Hiring background check failures
- Poor or improper maintenance
- Improper loading
- Severe weather
- Blind spots and low visibility
- Negligent hiring practices
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence in truck accidents and we would love to help you get the justice you deserve.
“Can I sue FedEx for a truck accident injury in North Carolina?”
If you’ve been injured in a FedEx tractor-trailer or delivery truck accident, one or more parties may be responsible.
Potentially liable parties in a FedEx truck accident include:
- The truck driver
- 3rd party loading company
- The truck maintenance company
- The truck manufacturer
Truck accidents are often extremely complex and involve a significant amount of evidence. Liability is often contested, and trucking companies like FedEx and their insurance companies will generally try to pay as little as possible in a claim.
Due to the amount of evidence involved and the potentially catastrophic injuries caused by a truck accident, it is critical that an experienced FedEx truck accident lawyer help investigate the accident right away.
At Riddle & Brantley, we have a team of experienced investigators on staff, and we often bring in outside experts including truck accident reconstructionists and federal trucking safety experts to help prove liability.
“If you’ve been injured in a FedEx truck accident, don’t wait — the longer you wait, the harder it may be to win your case and recover compensation for you.”
–Gene Riddle, North Carolina injury lawyer, Riddle & Brantley
There are no upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Our Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
Since 1985, Riddle & Brantley’s FedEx truck accident lawyers have been helping injured victims recover millions of dollars in compensation (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins include:
- $2,000,000 — Attorney Gene Riddle represented the estate and two sons of an elderly woman who was killed when she was hit by an 18-wheeler. We brought in outside experts to prove liability in the crash and negotiated a $2 million settlement in the case.
- $9,450,000 — Our trial attorneys fought for justice after a family of four was killed in an accident involving multiple tractor-trailers on a busy NC highway. We obtained traffic data from Google Maps in order to prove liability, and eventually secured more than $9 million in total compensation in two separate settlements.
- $1,800,000 — Our firm represented a truck driver who suffered the loss of his left leg below the knee when he was hit by another truck while on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle took the case and negotiated $1.8 million in total compensation in separate settlements with the truck insurance company and workers’ comp carrier.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
There is no obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. If we don’t get you compensation, you won’t pay any attorney fees. It’s as simple as that.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.