“What Should I Look for in a North Carolina Truck Accident Lawyer?”
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, you have no shortage of options when it comes to legal representation. You may be wondering, “What should I look for in a North Carolina truck accident lawyer?”
In this article, we’ll detail some of the things to consider when hiring a truck accident lawyer to pursue your personal injury claim. Remember, ultimately your decision is a personal one, but there are some things to keep in mind when you’re seeking a North Carolina truck accident attorney.
IMPORTANT: If you’ve been injured in a North Carolina truck accident, don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact an attorney, the harder it may be to win your case and recover compensation. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley.
Things to Look for in a North Carolina Truck Accident Lawyer
You have many options when seeking an attorney to represent you in your truck accident injury claim. Here are just a few of the factors to consider:
Experience Handling Truck Accident Cases
There are many personal injury lawyers in North Carolina, but if you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, you’ll want an attorney who has handled many truck accident cases throughout their career.
Truck accident cases can be extremely complex, due to the injuries suffered and the amount of evidence. Liability is often contested by the insurance company or defense counsel, and proving fault sometimes requires a comprehensive investigation, often involving accident reconstructionists or trucking safety experts.
At Riddle & Brantley, our firm has handled hundreds of North Carolina truck accident injury cases in more than 35 years serving the people of this great state. We’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for victims of truck accidents (see disclaimer below). For a FREE consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
A Record of Success
When seeking a North Carolina truck accident lawyer, you’ll want to look for an attorney with a record of securing justice and compensation in these cases. While every case is different and there are no guarantees of any particular outcome, settlements and judgments can give you a good idea of a truck accident lawyer’s experience and expertise handling these often difficult cases.
At Riddle & Brantley, we’re proud of our record of success securing justice for victims of truck accidents in North Carolina (see disclaimer below). Recent settlements include:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — We fought for justice for surviving relatives of a family of four who were killed in a terrible tractor-trailer accident near Fayetteville. We investigated the accident and brought in outside experts to prove liability in the case. Prior to trial, we were able to secure more than $9 million in total compensation in separate settlements with multiple parties.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Our client eventually lost his left leg below the knee as a result of a truck accident. He also suffered other extensive injuries in the crash, which occurred while he was on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice in the case, working out settlements totaling $1.8 million with the truck insurance company and workers’ comp carrier.
- $1,900,000 | Truck Accident & Pedestrian Accident — Our client was walking across a parking lot when she was struck by a cement truck. Attorney Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins took the case and brought in outside experts to reconstruct the accident and prove liability. We secured a $1.9 million settlement in this truck and pedestrian accident case.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is never any obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. No win, no fee.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured in truck and tractor-trailer accidents and we would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Client Testimonials and Reviews
Of course, case results are just one measure of an attorney’s success handling North Carolina truck accident claims. You should also consider a law firm’s client reviews and testimonials.
At Riddle & Brantley, we’re proud of the way our clients talk about their experience:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” –Joseph P.
- “I would not have won my case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley.” –John S.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” – Colley
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” –Tyronnie T.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” –Melissa C.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
Awards and Accolades
If you’re wondering, “What should I look for in a North Carolina truck accident attorney?”, another thing to consider is whether or not an attorney has been recognized with awards and accolades.
At Riddle & Brantley, our truck accident lawyers have received many awards, accolades, and memberships from prestigious organizations in recognition of their experience and results (see disclaimer blow). These include:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Litigator Award
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell
Looking for a North Carolina Truck Accident Lawyer?
If you’re looking for an attorney to represent you in your truck accident claim, we invite you to consider the experienced NC truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
Together, our attorneys have over 200 years of combined legal experience handling these types of injury cases, and we would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Justice Counts for ALL North Carolinians and visitors to this great state. Let us see how we can help. Call 1-800-525-7111 today for your free consultation.
Remember, there are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the Litigator Award, and other memberships, awards, and accolades, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.