Many injury claims concern an accident of some kind. Car accidents, slip and falls, dangerous products and construction collapses all have the potential to cause severe injuries, permanent disability and/or wrongful death. In most cases, you can file a personal injury claim after an accident to recover compensation for your medical bills, wage loss and other damages from the liable party. If the accident occurred while you were performing your job, then you may file a workers compensation claim with your employer in addition to third party lawsuits. No matter what kind of accident caused your injuries, an attorney can assist you in filing a claim. Having legal counsel on your side can protect your right to full and fair compensation.
At Riddle & Brantley, our team of accident lawyers in Raleigh is relentless in the pursuit of justice. We have experience with a wide range of accidents and injuries – if you are hurt, then odds are we have handled a similar case in the past. Our personal injury law firm represents people all across North Carolina from our offices in Raleigh, Goldsboro, Kinston, and Jacksonville. We respond to calls and emails after hours and on weekends — please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below for a free consultation and case review.
As always, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
What Kinds of Accidents Does Our Law Firm Represent?
If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, then turn to Riddle & Brantley for compassionate representation. We handle virtually all types of accident claims, including:
- Car Accidents – A car crash can change your life in an instant. Unfortunately, auto accidents are among the leading causes of death in our state and nation. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a car accident, then you need a car accident lawyer in Goldsboro you can trust. If the crash was not your fault, then you should not have to suffer the consequences.
- Construction Accidents – Workers in the construction field face danger every day from negligent employers and contractors. In fact, construction accidents cause one in five on-the-job deaths in the nation. After a work injury, we can pursue benefits through the workers compensation system. If possible, our personal injury attorneys will also file claims against third parties for additional compensation.
- Truck Accidents– Large commercial trucks are a constant presence on our highways. Truck drivers are under pressure to deliver on time. Thus, they may take risks that result in death or serious personal injuries. Defective equipment, improperly loaded cargo and poor maintenance can also cause accidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable travelers on the road. An accident can leave a motorcyclist with disabilities for a lifetime, particularly if the brain or spinal cord sustains damage.
- Bike Accidents – When a motor vehicle hits a bicycle, the bicyclist usually suffers the most serious injuries, especially if the cyclist is a child. If another vehicle hit you while riding a bike, we can help protect your rights.
- Pedestrian Accidents – A pedestrian accident carries a high risk of wrongful death, catastrophic injury or permanent disability. If a driver’s inattention or other mistake caused you harm, then you have the right to pursue compensation.
- Work Accidents – An accident can occur in any workplace, even an office or hospital. A work injury can cause serious medical expenses and loss of income. Workers compensation exists to provide benefits that cover these kinds of costs. We understand the workers comp system and will work to help you get the benefits you deserve. Additionally, we even have North Carolina State Bar certified specialists in Workers Compensation on our staff.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents can be serious and even deadly. Permanent, disabling brain and spinal cord injuries can be the results of falls. If the owner of the property is responsible for the condition that caused your slip and fall accident, then we will work to hold that party accountable.
Why Hire Riddle & Brantley?
When our personal injury lawyers take your case, our commitment is providing you with caring, reliable service. Our 9 attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience in North Carolina and nationwide. Every accident and personal injury claim is different, but our wealth of experience allows us to offer informed, dedicated representation.
We are proud of the recognition and awards our law firm and attorneys have received for the quality representation we offer our clients. For instance, we were honored with the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents® Litigator Award for 2014. We are serious about our work and pride ourselves on building trusting relationships with our clients.
Representative Verdicts and Settlements in Accident Cases
Disclaimer: Some of the following links are case reports furnished by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly. Please note that the results below illustrate the type of matters handled by our firm; however, the list does not include all the firm’s results. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome. They should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
You can be confident that we will present a compelling case on your behalf, as our record of success demonstrates. For example, our success stories include:
In one case, we obtained a $2.75 million award for a client who suffered serious injuries in a head-on motor vehicle accident.
We represented a cell tower worker who obtained a settlement of $829,000 after being struck by a falling tree while working.
One or our attorneys represented residents of the Town of Apex who won a settlement of $7.85 million for damages from an industrial explosion.
While we cannot offer a guarantee about the outcome in your situation, our personal injury attorneys can promise to fight for the wellbeing of you and your family.
Questions? Discuss Your Claim with Riddle & Brantley Today
Accidents do not always happen during business hours, and you deserve help, no matter the time of day or night. Therefore, we are responsive and even respond to phone calls and emails after hours and on weekends. After an accident of any kind, call or contact us online to find out how we can help you.
We will aggressively protect your right to fair compensation. We are honest, compassionate, and always accessible. Our lawyers have offices throughout North Carolina, in Raleigh, Goldsboro, Jacksonville and Kinston. Call us today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn about our contingency fee agreements.